Friday, November 14, 2008

In less than 56 hours ..

.. God willing .. I'll have a baby! Jack will come into the world via Cesarean birth as he is big and breech and didn't wanna turn. I am getting over my disappointment over having a surgical birth - and am instead VERY excited to see my baby boy. I can't wait to see what he looks like .. and begin to learn who he is.

The next 56 hours can't go fast enough. Really and truly - we are ready to welcome Jack into the world (well .. I have one more Target run to make .. and some laundry to do this weekend .. and we have yet to pack our bag - ha ha!) But his room is done (it's so cute, I'll post a picture at some point), his clothes are washed, I have blankets, diapers, butt cream, and so much love waiting for him. He is such a wanted, wanted baby.

I love you Jack. I can't wait to meet you. I have been waiting for you all my life.

2 comments:

Melisha said...

I am very excited for you! Congratulations! I will be thinking of you!

Jen said...

I hope that everything went smoothly!